ARGO Online begins closed beta testing
The closed beta testing for the steampunk MMORPG ARGO Online begins today, and will continue until March 22.
The test will let players experience half of the classes on each faction (Floresslah and Nobilian), 10 dungeons, 20 areas, and level up to 30. The game also features five types of quests, an interactive map, crafting, resources used for skills, six professions, raids, PvP, pets, and an achievement system.
ARGO Online is published by burda:ic (Alaplaya), which also publishes Avalon Heroes, S4 League, and Land of Chaos Online.
Argo Online Gameplay Screenshot
burda:ic Announces Launch of the Closed Beta Test for ARGO Online
Lucky Players Get an Early Glimpse of the Steampunk MMORPG Starting Today
MUNICH – March 8, 2011
burda:ic, a leading publisher of online games worldwide, today announced that the Closed Beta Test of ARGO Online has officially begun and will run through March 22, giving players two full weeks to take first crack at exploring the highly-anticipated Steampunk Fantasy MMORPG. Players with CBT keys can register and gain entrance to the post-apocalyptic land of ARGO Online by visiting the official registration site at http://argo.alaplaya.net/closedbeta.
“ARGO Online promises to be our most expansive and immersive title yet, throwing gamers headfirst into a huge world teeming with content,” said Achim Kaspers, Managing Director of burda:ic. “We can’t wait for players to finally experience it firsthand, and hope all the closed beta testers enjoy what we have in store for them over the next couple weeks!”
The ARGO Online CBT will feature:
• 10 huge dungeons
• 20 different territories
• Two unique races to choose from with four of eight classes each
• Futuristic, steampunk-themed world activated up to Level 30
• Hundreds of quests in five different categories
• Interactive map system for finding NPCs, quests, and more
• Crafting system with multiple upgrade options for items
• Resource system (based on the mineral Earthdium) for skills (dash, attack, defense)
• Six professions to experience
• PvP and raid dungeons to explore with friends
• Different mounts for both factions (Floresslah: Animal mounts / Noblian: Steampunk vehicles)
• Deep achievement system
• Pet system with two completely different faction designs
As well as the following classes:
To learn more about ARGO Online, visit the teaser site at http://www.argo.alaplaya.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Frontline Update Announced
- The new Frontline game mode takes place in a single lane, offering a very different experience than Fractured Space’s traditional options.
- Legends Of The Orient Arrives In Angels Online
- IGG has officially launched Angels Online's ninth edition, Legends of the Orient.
- Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
- The road to war is paved by points of no return.