Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for players to fight on.
Players will soon be able to battle it out on the new Safehold and Metro maps. Each of the maps will support Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, and Domination modes.
Safehold is built around an open plaza surrounded by buildings. Agents need to be careful going out into the open, or face severe fire from all sides. Be mindful of the large pit in the area too, large enough to drop a hardsuit through. Metro, on the other hand, is all about tight hallways, sharp corners, and dark passages. Proper use of the HRV will be key, and short range weapons such as shotguns will be the go to for this battleground.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Forsaken World and War of the Immortals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Signature Decks Released
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have announced the release of three new Signature Decks.
- Elite: Dangerous Preview
- Elite: Dangerous allows one to become an intergalactic trucker, facing off against pirates as they traverse the galaxy in search of profit.
- Exclusive New Digimon Arrives In Digimon Masters Online
- The exclusive Agumon(Black) arrives in Digimon Masters Online for those brave enough.