Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for players to fight on.
Players will soon be able to battle it out on the new Safehold and Metro maps. Each of the maps will support Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, and Domination modes.
Safehold is built around an open plaza surrounded by buildings. Agents need to be careful going out into the open, or face severe fire from all sides. Be mindful of the large pit in the area too, large enough to drop a hardsuit through. Metro, on the other hand, is all about tight hallways, sharp corners, and dark passages. Proper use of the HRV will be key, and short range weapons such as shotguns will be the go to for this battleground.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Forsaken World and War of the Immortals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Review
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars is the leviathan sequel of Darkfall, a PC PVP MMO. Greenlit by the Steam Community...
- Armored Warfare: Premium Commander Available for Holidays
- Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are ringing in the holiday spirit by giving away a brand new, premium commander to all players who...