Camelot Unchained Founder Q&A #5
City State Entertainment’s community manager has presented the fifth Q&A for the indie sandbox triple realm warfare MMORPG, Camelot Unchained.
Details of the rarity of respecs, questionable architecture, and more is answered in this detailed look at questions posed by the many founders who backed the game early last year on Kickstarter. Catch the full Q&A on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Attack on Titan Mobile Game Coming in 2016
- The “Attack on Titan” game will be available in all major English markets for Android and iOS devices.
- Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class - Beastmaster
- Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms.
- Treasure-Filled Update Sails Into Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War This Fall
- A new update comes to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War today, and it's centered around the infamous Captain Barbossa!