Tribes Ascend: New Map and Game Changes Now Available
Today Tribes: Ascend released a new update which introduced a new map and several community inspired changes. Some changes include:
- Hellfire is now available to play for CTF and Blitz and has been added to all appropriate server map rotations.
- Votekick percentage increased to 45%, up from 35%
- Ammo pickups now yield the same 400 hp heal on all armor types when picked up.
- All rapid fire weapons have had RNG based spread completed removed in favor for precise shots based on player skill only.
- Vehicle ejection speeds have been increased.
For more info, visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fyI40-vnxbnTobR-WXO8u5NVT45B5N3aWjFuAf1CWw/pub
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Blood Online: Elf Hunter Now Available
- NexonGT Co. Ltd., creators of the hit online games ‘Sudden Attack’ and ‘Dekaron’ have announced a content update for its popular free ...
- Games of Glory: Making UK Debut At EGX Rezzed
- Lightbulb Crew, the Franco-Swedish independent studio currently developing Games of Glory, will be stepping off its home territory for the fir...
- Aika Expansion Class Evolutions and New Maps Preview
- Aika Online highlights several upcoming changes in the new Ashes of Betrayal expansion including 2 new maps and numerous new class evolutions.