Tribes Ascend: New Map and Game Changes Now Available
Today Tribes: Ascend released a new update which introduced a new map and several community inspired changes. Some changes include:
- Hellfire is now available to play for CTF and Blitz and has been added to all appropriate server map rotations.
- Votekick percentage increased to 45%, up from 35%
- Ammo pickups now yield the same 400 hp heal on all armor types when picked up.
- All rapid fire weapons have had RNG based spread completed removed in favor for precise shots based on player skill only.
- Vehicle ejection speeds have been increased.
For more info, visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fyI40-vnxbnTobR-WXO8u5NVT45B5N3aWjFuAf1CWw/pub
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo reveals new trailers for Otherland and Grimlands
- From its next-g 2012 conference, gamigo has released two new trailers for its upcoming games Otherland and Grimlands.
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Over 4 Million Registered Users Confirmed
- Square Enix Inc., today announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN®—not including those...
- Age of Wulin Releases New Expansion on 10th March 2015
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...