Tribes Ascend: New Map and Game Changes Now Available
Today Tribes: Ascend released a new update which introduced a new map and several community inspired changes. Some changes include:
- Hellfire is now available to play for CTF and Blitz and has been added to all appropriate server map rotations.
- Votekick percentage increased to 45%, up from 35%
- Ammo pickups now yield the same 400 hp heal on all armor types when picked up.
- All rapid fire weapons have had RNG based spread completed removed in favor for precise shots based on player skill only.
- Vehicle ejection speeds have been increased.
For more info, visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fyI40-vnxbnTobR-WXO8u5NVT45B5N3aWjFuAf1CWw/pub
Articles You May Enjoy
- Less Than 65 Hours Left for Indie MMO Ascent: The Space Game
- Fluffy Kitten, the studio behind space MMO Ascent The Space Game has only 65 hours to reach $35,000 Australian dollars -- or it’s Game Over.
- Happy Wars Storms onto Windows 10 in December
- Toylogic Inc. has announced that the Xbox 360/Xbox One battle game Happy Wars will release for Windows 10 on December 15, 2016.
- Hero of the Obelisk Enters Closed Beta Testing Today
- Closed beta launches with many new special events to whet the appetite of those lucky to get in.