Divinity: Original Sin 2 – VR Mode Released
Following the recent release of the virtual reality headset Oculus Rift, the team at Larian Studios are very excited to announce a preliminary version of our first foray into virtual reality (VR) gaming. Players can Fire up Steam or GOG and download the most recent update for Divinity: Original Sin- Enhanced Edition to test out the new VR update and it’s features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
- In a developer post today, Riot Games confirms that its long-awaited dragon champion, Ao Shin, will be coming to League of Legends - sort of.
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- Fiesta Online Goes Gangnam Style
- Fiesta Online has debuted its latest dance move, Roumen Style, after a week's long worth of anticipation and rumors.