Divinity: Original Sin 2 – VR Mode Released
Following the recent release of the virtual reality headset Oculus Rift, the team at Larian Studios are very excited to announce a preliminary version of our first foray into virtual reality (VR) gaming. Players can Fire up Steam or GOG and download the most recent update for Divinity: Original Sin- Enhanced Edition to test out the new VR update and it’s features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
- This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.
- SOE Transfers Pox Nora to Desert Owl Games
- Rather than closing the game, Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) has found a new home for the strategy game Pox Nora with Desert Owl Games, a...
- Flyff Gold Coming In July
- GPotato has announced that Flyff Gold will launch July 11.