Tree of Savior – International test sever coming soon
IMC Games has just announced on their official Facebook page that an international test server will be available sometime after their Focus Group Test, which will be happening directly at the IMC Games offices in South Korea on the 25th of February, as well as the 4th, 11th and 18th of March.
“*Tree of Savior Focus Group Test can be only participated by Korean residents who have valid social insurance number. The reason why we only allow Korean residents for this test is because we are going to invite testers to imcGAMES studio to receive precise feedback for Tree of Savior. We are planning to prepare International Testable Version for Tree of Savior after this Focus Group Test, and We will let everyone know as soon as we have related news. We know that lots of gamers outside Korea also want to participate for this test so we want to say sorry to those users.
We hope for your understanding.”
Source of information: https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior
Articles You May Enjoy
- Storms Bring In New RiotZone Missions
- Mail.RU Games is bringing a new month-long set of special missions and prizes for RiotZone.
- Sennheiser Creates Special Ingress Editions of The MOMENTUM On-Ear
- Audio specialist Sennheiser is releasing two Ingress special editions of its acclaimed MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones – the ultimate way for pla...
- SMITE Reveals Sol as Next Norse Goddess
- Hirez Studios has revealed on their livestream patch notes new itemization changes, Halloween events, and even a new Norse Mage Goddess, Sol!