Icons: Combat Arena Early Access Launch
Icons: Combat Arena is proud to begin their Early Access phase today, July 12th at 12 PM PT. What’s better, all North American Steam users will be able to download and play for free, and they are grateful to the beta testers that helped them get this far into the development cycle. Icons: Combat Arena is a platform fighting game that boasts strong, tight controls, incredible special attacks, online multiplayer, and it’s all for free. There are all sorts of different characters, so there should be something for just about everyone. Their goal is a commitment to flawless online play, tournament support, and balanced combat so that their community is happy with the product delivered.
“My co-founder Jason Rice and I grew up in the competitive platform fighting game scene and we have always wanted to create a game that combines responsive control, customization, and modern-day visuals with a real commitment to the competitive community,” said Matt Fairchild, CEO and co-founder of Wavedash Games. “Launching into Early Access is a big milestone for us, and we look forward to evolving the experience with the help of our fantastic player community as we prepare for our official release.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Has Arrived
- The 3D Mobile PRG, League of Angels - Paradise Land is receiving an exciting update today.
- Chrono Wars Opens for Beta Testing
- Narvalous, today announced the open beta launch of Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness: an action-packed MMO game localized from the wildly-success
- The Long-Awaited Lahn Arrives with a 50% off Black Desert Discount
- With the Lahn, the 16th class is finally complete and live in Black Desert - to celebrate that, Kakao and Pearl Abyss offer 50% off BDO!