Tree of Savior – International test sever coming soon
IMC Games has just announced on their official Facebook page that an international test server will be available sometime after their Focus Group Test, which will be happening directly at the IMC Games offices in South Korea on the 25th of February, as well as the 4th, 11th and 18th of March.
“*Tree of Savior Focus Group Test can be only participated by Korean residents who have valid social insurance number. The reason why we only allow Korean residents for this test is because we are going to invite testers to imcGAMES studio to receive precise feedback for Tree of Savior. We are planning to prepare International Testable Version for Tree of Savior after this Focus Group Test, and We will let everyone know as soon as we have related news. We know that lots of gamers outside Korea also want to participate for this test so we want to say sorry to those users. We hope for your understanding.”
Source of information: https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: Coming to Steam
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the arrival of the undead to one of gaming’s most iconic licenses, with the news of a Q3 2014 release of...
- FC Manager: Celebrating the World Cup with New Content
- Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football m...
- Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
- Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to ...