Tree of Savior – International test sever coming soon
IMC Games has just announced on their official Facebook page that an international test server will be available sometime after their Focus Group Test, which will be happening directly at the IMC Games offices in South Korea on the 25th of February, as well as the 4th, 11th and 18th of March.
“*Tree of Savior Focus Group Test can be only participated by Korean residents who have valid social insurance number. The reason why we only allow Korean residents for this test is because we are going to invite testers to imcGAMES studio to receive precise feedback for Tree of Savior. We are planning to prepare International Testable Version for Tree of Savior after this Focus Group Test, and We will let everyone know as soon as we have related news. We know that lots of gamers outside Korea also want to participate for this test so we want to say sorry to those users. We hope for your understanding.”
Source of information: https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Introduces Alliance Expedition and Sylph Hall
- League of Angels is offering two new challenges for players - the Alliance Expedition and the Sylph Hall.
- Hero of the Obelisk Enters Closed Beta Testing Today
- Closed beta launches with many new special events to whet the appetite of those lucky to get in.
- Smash Champs Out Now in the App Store and Google Play
- The makers of Subway Surfers present an action arcade adventure like no other.