Tree of Savior – International test sever coming soon
IMC Games has just announced on their official Facebook page that an international test server will be available sometime after their Focus Group Test, which will be happening directly at the IMC Games offices in South Korea on the 25th of February, as well as the 4th, 11th and 18th of March.
“*Tree of Savior Focus Group Test can be only participated by Korean residents who have valid social insurance number. The reason why we only allow Korean residents for this test is because we are going to invite testers to imcGAMES studio to receive precise feedback for Tree of Savior. We are planning to prepare International Testable Version for Tree of Savior after this Focus Group Test, and We will let everyone know as soon as we have related news. We know that lots of gamers outside Korea also want to participate for this test so we want to say sorry to those users. We hope for your understanding.”
Source of information: https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior
Articles You May Enjoy
- A New Era comes to Rage War
- Entitled "Steam Age", a new era comes in the huge update of Rage War.
- Xsyon MMORPG Launches Massive Architecture Update
- This year’s first major update to the game brings this system to a whole new level, accommodating new players and greatly facilitating multi...
- MOBA Legends Launches on Mobile
- Kick9 brings the global MOBA phenomenon to mobile and tablet devices today with MOBA Legends.