Spirit Master: New Mobile MMO Opens Pre-Registration
ZQGame Global, a premiere publisher and developer of mobile games today announced pre-registrations for its upcoming adventure RPG, Spirit Master is now open. Spirit Master is ZQGame’s English version of South Korea’s Fantasy Heroes, heavily touted by K-Pop stars AOA, including in-game character representations of each group member.
VP of Product, ZQGame. “The surge in popularity of K-Pop in the US has undoubtedly cemented the genre into the mainstream. We want fan input on who we should approach to give Spirit Master the same treatment.”
K-Pop fans in the US can vote for which artists they would like to see depicted in Spirit Master by visiting: http://bit.ly/kpopfanvoting.
Robust in story-depth and gameplay, the first chapter, Spirit Master: Path of the Chosen is slated to be released by March 2016.
Players can pre-register to receive a free “Path of the Chosen” head-start package when the game becomes available exclusively for Android devices at: http://en.zqgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
- Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games' League of Legends?
- Prius Online Returns as Arcane Saga
- Netmarble will be offering Arcane Saga, a redesign of Prius Online, in the first half of 2013.
- New F2P car racing game "World of Speed" announced
- Slighty Mad Studios, the developers behind the 'Project CARS' title is looking to start a new project called 'World of Speed...