Spirit Master: New Mobile MMO Opens Pre-Registration
ZQGame Global, a premiere publisher and developer of mobile games today announced pre-registrations for its upcoming adventure RPG, Spirit Master is now open. Spirit Master is ZQGame’s English version of South Korea’s Fantasy Heroes, heavily touted by K-Pop stars AOA, including in-game character representations of each group member.
VP of Product, ZQGame. “The surge in popularity of K-Pop in the US has undoubtedly cemented the genre into the mainstream. We want fan input on who we should approach to give Spirit Master the same treatment.”
K-Pop fans in the US can vote for which artists they would like to see depicted in Spirit Master by visiting: http://bit.ly/kpopfanvoting.
Robust in story-depth and gameplay, the first chapter, Spirit Master: Path of the Chosen is slated to be released by March 2016.
Players can pre-register to receive a free “Path of the Chosen” head-start package when the game becomes available exclusively for Android devices at: http://en.zqgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...
- Firefall Update 1.3: War in the Amazon Available Today
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.3: War in the Amazon for the MMO shooter, Firefall. This update introduces the game’s first...