SMITE Reveals Night Prowler Bastet with next Patch
HiRez Studios offers up a surprise mini-patch this week for SMITE, their third person free to play MOBA focused on pantheon battles between gods! The big story this week? Long time goddess Artemis has received a visual overhaul to bring her model and animations on par with the recent quality standards of the game. Bastet, fresh off her rework, is also receiving an epic skin based off Cat Woman, complete with a compatible voice pack.
Various issue fixes along with a change to how CC immunity works are also a part of this patch. Those following the competitive scene will be interested in a new 6-ban conquest draft that is set to replace the 4 ban draft used in current tournaments. Catch the full patch on SMITE’s reddit now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- Crusader Kings II Turns Three Years Old
- This weekend, Paradox Development Studio is marking the third anniversary of its much-loved medieval grand strategy game Crusader Kings II. Si...
- The Aurora World Announces Open Beta Date
- Open beta for The Aurora World is only a week away, with plenty of surprises in store.