Shooting Girl Launches Today
Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, has announced today the launch of Shooting Girl. Originally a popular Japanese-language online title, Shooting Girl has been localized for English-language audiences by game publisher Nutaku.
In Shooting Girl, players are challenged to expel an alien invader from Tokyo using the last fighting forces remaining to Japan: a group of heavily armed schoolgirls. By recruiting, training, and outfitting characters with the latest military technology, they’ll be placed in command of a liberation war that will wage across the 32 wards of the city.
- Authentic Weapons: Each character in Shooting Girl is armed with a unique real-world firearm, from the bolt-action Mauser 98 to the H&K MP7 submachine gun.
- Variety of Playstyles: Girls’ personalities and abilities are matched to their weapons: hard-charging shotgun enthusiasts will close in to destroy enemies, while icy snipers will pick off targets at range.
- Tactical Decision Making:Players will be able to set tactics for each girl dependent upon the situation, ordering their troops to provide cover, flank, or close range as the situation demands.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.
- Durango Limited Beta Announced for December
- Nexon Korea has announced that gamers can now register for the Durango Limited Beta.
Videos You May Enjoy
Originally a popular Japanese-language online title, Shooting Girl has been localized for English-language audiences by game publisher Nutaku.