Brawlhalla – Heatwave Summer Event – Patch 3.46
Summer’s definitely in full swing, and it’s time for Brawlhalla‘s Heatwave Summer Event, live in Patch 3.46. This update, of course, comes with a ton of new Skins, a new Podium, and other cosmetic fun. The 2019 Summer Championship items are available, and the tournament maps for 1v1 and 2v2 were updated, and tons of game improvements arrived. A new Brawl of the Week is “Water Balloon Fight”, which is a 3 minute 3v3 extravaganza with 150% damage! There are plenty of balance changes to the game for weapons and legends, the patch notes for which can be seen below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Unveils Botany Bay
- Jagex has released their largest anti-bot release today, teasingly titled Botany Bay.
- ArenaNet Launches Guild Wars 2 'Friend/Ships' Campaign
- What's more important than the power of Friendship? Yesterday, ArenaNet announced their "Guild Wars 2 Friend/Ships" campaign.
- Absolute Force Online Issues Open Beta Update
- NetDragon has announced new information about Absolute Force Online's upcoming open beta, which begins on December 19, 5pm Pacific.