Brawlhalla – Heatwave Summer Event – Patch 3.46
Summer’s definitely in full swing, and it’s time for Brawlhalla‘s Heatwave Summer Event, live in Patch 3.46. This update, of course, comes with a ton of new Skins, a new Podium, and other cosmetic fun. The 2019 Summer Championship items are available, and the tournament maps for 1v1 and 2v2 were updated, and tons of game improvements arrived. A new Brawl of the Week is “Water Balloon Fight”, which is a 3 minute 3v3 extravaganza with 150% damage! There are plenty of balance changes to the game for weapons and legends, the patch notes for which can be seen below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South 2017 - Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!
- FreeStyle 2 Street Basketball: Open Beta This June 10th
- Joycity has recently reveled that FreeStyle 2 will be entering open beta on June 10th, 2014.
- SMITE Sets Celestial Wedding Patch for August 18th
- Hirez has released patch notes for SMITE's upcoming Celestial Wedding update, set to go live on August 18th, 2015.