Brawlhalla – Heatwave Summer Event – Patch 3.46
Summer’s definitely in full swing, and it’s time for Brawlhalla‘s Heatwave Summer Event, live in Patch 3.46. This update, of course, comes with a ton of new Skins, a new Podium, and other cosmetic fun. The 2019 Summer Championship items are available, and the tournament maps for 1v1 and 2v2 were updated, and tons of game improvements arrived. A new Brawl of the Week is “Water Balloon Fight”, which is a 3 minute 3v3 extravaganza with 150% damage! There are plenty of balance changes to the game for weapons and legends, the patch notes for which can be seen below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Kobolds and Catacombs Expansion Review
- We’re back for another Hearthstone expansion and this time we’re digging deep into the ground to find all manner of brilliant treasures.
- Star Trek Online Honors Leonard Nimoy
- Unfortunate news today for Star Trek fans: Leonard Nimoy, actor of the well-known Spock and major contributor to the Star Trek universe.
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Preview
- Zelus tries out the newest expansion of SWTOR - guess who's baaaaaack.