Dauntless Launches ‘Fortune & Glory’ Update
“Fortune & Glory” is the latest update for Dauntless, which is now available on the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Epic Games Store platforms. This update offers new content for the free-to-play monster-hunting RPG. Fortune & Glory offers the new Trials experience, a new Hunt Pass, and of course, new cosmetic rewards. Trials are a new gameplay offering from Lady Luck, who arrived in Ramsgate with a mysterious new island to explore. Dangerous, modified Behemoths await on this island, with plenty of threats, such as terrain-transforming pests. It’s up to the Slayers to prove their worth and work under pressure, as the clock is ticking.
Trials are split into two difficulty levels: “Normal” and “Dauntless.” Completing “Normal” difficulty Trials nets Slayers with Steel Marks, used to purchase unique rewards such as weapon mods and alternate special attacks while completing “Dauntless” difficulty Trials rewards Slayers with Gilded Marks: currency used to purchase exclusive cosmetic rewards that showcase more advanced accomplishments. Both Steel and Gilded Marks are exclusive to Lady Luck’s shop, and can only be earned through Trials.
Fortune & Glory also marks the beginning of the new season in Dauntless, “High Skies”. Two consecutive Hunt Passes await in this season, with some stylish new content. The first Hunt Pass is marked by a swashbuckling pirate theme, and Slayers will quickly familiarize themselves with Lady Luck and her corsair fleet. “Fortune & Glory” offers 50 levels of content to unlock and numerous cosmetic and consumable rewards to earn. Slayers can look forward to more adventures and content as the “High Skies” season continues later this summer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms - Fourth Age Update Introduces Gunpowder
- Firefly Studios has just released a new ‘Fourth Age’ gameplay update for Stronghold Kingdoms, introducing gunpowder and a new defensive we...
- Team Fortress 2 Now Free to Play
- Team Fortress 2, Valve’s popular multiplayer first-person shooter, is now free to play and available through Steam.
- TERA: Rising Soars to over One Million Players in North America
- Over one million players now playing since the free-to-play transition in TERA!