Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
Interested in game modding? Want to earn epic rewards? CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.
Utilizing UI built out of Chromium with Github for the code repository, Camelot Unchained supports unparalleled coordination between developer and fan supporter. As such The Mod Squad initiative hopes to push the best of the community to contribute their coding and ideas to help create the best game CU can be. Of course the biggest contributors will likely be rewarded with game credits, in-game rewards, upgraded tiers, swag, and cash!
Backers looking to get a feel for the game to come up with improvement ideas will have their chance this month as well, as Camelot Unchained introduces Friday Night Fights, bi-monthly Friday alpha server battles featuring internal testers, alpha, and beta 1 backers! This starts tomorrow (8/7/15) at noon so don’t miss the fun!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
- Das Tal's Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal.
- Rocket League Mutators Update Available Now
- Psyonix announced today that it has released an all-new, FREE "Mutators" update for Rocket League.
- The Banner Saga 2 Announced
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, one of the leading independent video game publishers, officially confirmed tha...