Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
Interested in game modding? Want to earn epic rewards? CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.
Utilizing UI built out of Chromium with Github for the code repository, Camelot Unchained supports unparalleled coordination between developer and fan supporter. As such The Mod Squad initiative hopes to push the best of the community to contribute their coding and ideas to help create the best game CU can be. Of course the biggest contributors will likely be rewarded with game credits, in-game rewards, upgraded tiers, swag, and cash!
Backers looking to get a feel for the game to come up with improvement ideas will have their chance this month as well, as Camelot Unchained introduces Friday Night Fights, bi-monthly Friday alpha server battles featuring internal testers, alpha, and beta 1 backers! This starts tomorrow (8/7/15) at noon so don’t miss the fun!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duo Mode is Now a Permanent Part of Darwin Project on PC
- Two heated test sessions have been completed, and Scavengers Studio has heard the cries of the people.
- Legacy of Discord Reveals Gamescom In-Game Event
- Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings is celebrating Gamescom 2018 with a new set of wings, titles, and an event this month.
- Black Desert Mobile Soft-Launches in Seven Countries
- Fans of Black Desert that want the gameplay on the go can rejoice, as long as you're in one of seven countries.