Seldon Crisis: Kickstarter Campaign now available
Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 30-day Kickstarter campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO, Seldon Crisis, based on an original story written by Riccardo Simone, a brilliant young Italian writer of science fiction and huge fan of the “Foundation Series” by Isaac Asimov. Chaos Interactive is looking for a commitment from gamers who enjoy hard science fiction and expansive player-driven massively multiplayer online games to help bring this deep space odyssey to reality.
“Seldon Crisis is a project that is rooted in our passion for all things sci-fi,” said Mirko Campochiari, lead game designer, Chaos Interactive Ltd. “As fans and game designers, we are looking to bring Isaac Asimov’s foundation cycle universe to life in the form of a sci-fi sandbox game with multiple factions, dozens of ships and hundreds of weapons and modules, all created based on our deep appreciation for the content and the genre.”
The Kickstarter target is to raise £250,000 to complete the game. There are a wide range of rewards for backers starting at with pledges of £3 and running up to £5,000 or more. Likewise, stretch goals start at £270,000 for additional missions, weapons, ships, gameplay features and mods to each adding more dimensions to the cold and brutal sci-fi environment.
More details are available at the Seldon Crisis Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/442113790/seldon-crisis-a-sci-fi-sandbox-mmo-universe
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Invites You To Join The Black Watchmen Persistent ARG
- The Secret World is inviting players and fans to take part in The Black Watchmen, an upcoming new Alternate Reality Game (ARG).
- Infinite Crisis Champion Profile: Shazam
- A new champion profile for Infinite Crisis has been released today, featuring Shazam!
- ELOA Closed Beta Impressions
- ELOA is a game that intrigued me not because of its story or graphics, but because of the gameplay.