Seldon Crisis: Kickstarter Campaign now available
Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 30-day Kickstarter campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO, Seldon Crisis, based on an original story written by Riccardo Simone, a brilliant young Italian writer of science fiction and huge fan of the “Foundation Series” by Isaac Asimov. Chaos Interactive is looking for a commitment from gamers who enjoy hard science fiction and expansive player-driven massively multiplayer online games to help bring this deep space odyssey to reality.
“Seldon Crisis is a project that is rooted in our passion for all things sci-fi,” said Mirko Campochiari, lead game designer, Chaos Interactive Ltd. “As fans and game designers, we are looking to bring Isaac Asimov’s foundation cycle universe to life in the form of a sci-fi sandbox game with multiple factions, dozens of ships and hundreds of weapons and modules, all created based on our deep appreciation for the content and the genre.”
The Kickstarter target is to raise £250,000 to complete the game. There are a wide range of rewards for backers starting at with pledges of £3 and running up to £5,000 or more. Likewise, stretch goals start at £270,000 for additional missions, weapons, ships, gameplay features and mods to each adding more dimensions to the cold and brutal sci-fi environment.
More details are available at the Seldon Crisis Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/442113790/seldon-crisis-a-sci-fi-sandbox-mmo-universe
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Adds New Squadron Command Feature & Additional Content
- Today’s new ‘squadron command’ feature adds small ships that can be launched from the game’s giant capital ships.
- First Content Update for Hyper Universe Early Access Revealed
- We have the information for the first major update to Hyper Universe Early Access! We have a new map (Dragon Refuge) and a new Hyper (Arslan).
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Now Playable via Steam Early Access Program
- Purchase early on Steam to get Alpha access and more.