Altis Gates delays Open Beta indefinitely
For those looking forward to testing Altis Gates, a new MMO from IGG, you’ll have to wait a little longer. The open beta, which was scheduled to begin on March 7th, has been postponed indefinitely. The delay is due to the team working on a “major overhaul” that will bring drastic improvements to the game.
IGG also made sure to note that winners of their recent contests would be notified closer to the beginning of open beta.
For those that haven’t heard of Altis Gates, it’s a turn based fantasy MMORPG by IGG that plays a lot like Myth War 2 Online, Wonderland Online and Zodiac Online.
We are dedicated to bringing our loyal community of gamers the best games available, and Altis Gates is no exception. At the moment, we are working on a major overhaul of the game that will completely revolutionize the whole Altis Gates experience!
As such, we must postpone the upcoming Open Beta, which was scheduled for March 7th EST (GMT-5), until further notice. We apologize to everyone for the inconvenience these delays will cause, and want to emphasize that when the Gates of Altis open once again, it will reveal a mesmerizing world well worth the wait.
As for the rewards and prizes for events such as Wallpaper Design Contest, Share Your Altis Story and Guild Recruitment, we will send an email to the winners closer to Open Beta. Please check your mailbox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
- Age of Wonders III Devs at Triumph talk tactics, action points, and all the details related to combat.
- Bless Online Not Coming West, Gamigo Announces
- gamigo announces that the MMORPG Bless Online will not be published in Europe and North America.
- Infinite Crisis: Arcane Supergirl Coming soon
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has just released new info on their upcoming hero for Infinite Crisis: Arcane Supergirl, a powerful bla...