R2Games coming to GDC 2014
This year’s Localization Summit at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) will include an inside view on localizing Chinese games for a global market, presented by Shaun Newcomer, Vice President of Reality Squared Games (R2Games) and founder of the company’s localization department.
The talk will focus not only on the linguistic aspects of localization, but challenges faced in dealing with different priorities put into Chinese-developed games, where the primary emphasis is traditionally placed on monetization. Newcomer will discuss changes made to monetization features, content and UI/UX aspects to better appeal to a Western audience.
For more info on R2Games, visit http://www.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dramagame Velvet Sundown Celebrates Successful Closed Beta Start
- Velvet Sundown begins closed beta testing, and releases more beta keys for interested players to grab.
- Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
- Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It's been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join th...
- Urban Survival-Horror MMO, Nether, Announced for PC
- The first details were released today for Nether, the upcoming, online survival-horror game from developer Phosphor Games and game production ...