R2Games coming to GDC 2014
This year’s Localization Summit at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) will include an inside view on localizing Chinese games for a global market, presented by Shaun Newcomer, Vice President of Reality Squared Games (R2Games) and founder of the company’s localization department.
The talk will focus not only on the linguistic aspects of localization, but challenges faced in dealing with different priorities put into Chinese-developed games, where the primary emphasis is traditionally placed on monetization. Newcomer will discuss changes made to monetization features, content and UI/UX aspects to better appeal to a Western audience.
For more info on R2Games, visit http://www.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Two Year Anniversary Celebration Underway
- Neverwinter PC is two years old this week and Lord Neverember has decreed both PC and Xbox will be celebrating the Protector’s Jubilee from ...
- Star Trek Browser-based MMO: Coming soon from NGames
- NGames is taking the Star Trek franchise into the mysterious Fluid Space, where great wonders and the powerful Species 8472 lay in wait.
- Dungeon of the Endless Coming Soon to iPad
- Dungeon of the Endless will make its debut on Apple® iPad® this summer.