R2Games coming to GDC 2014
This year’s Localization Summit at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) will include an inside view on localizing Chinese games for a global market, presented by Shaun Newcomer, Vice President of Reality Squared Games (R2Games) and founder of the company’s localization department.
The talk will focus not only on the linguistic aspects of localization, but challenges faced in dealing with different priorities put into Chinese-developed games, where the primary emphasis is traditionally placed on monetization. Newcomer will discuss changes made to monetization features, content and UI/UX aspects to better appeal to a Western audience.
For more info on R2Games, visit http://www.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: 2nd Season PvP Tournament Finale This Weekend
- March Madness means more than just basketball this weekend as the world's best Path of Exile players battle to the death(s) in the award-...
- Black Gold Online Reveals Beastmaster Class
- Black Gold Online is getting a new class called Beastmaster, which features a variety of powerful melee attacks, summon skills, and special cr...
- Endless Legend: Guardians Expansion Now Available
- Endless Legend: Guardians Expansion Now Available - Gigantic new units and host of other content added