World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets “Map Madness” Campaign
Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulative global tank destruction quota. By reaching key numbers of tanks destroyed, the global community will unlock new maps in the game.
The urban Lakeville is a deeply strategic location where the careful use of buildings and cover become the ultimate key to team success. The desert-based El Halluf provides a plethora of key strategic ambush spots for careful players. Prokhorovka, a classic battle arena from the PC version of World of Tanks, combines both open space and an urban setting to create an extremely balanced map, incredibly popular with eSports players.
For more information on World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, visit: www.worldoftanks.com/xbox
Articles You May Enjoy
- En Masse Releases TERA Rewards Program
- As a player progressing through the tiers, new and improved items will become available, along with other bonuses!
- Maestia to launch on WarpPortal
- Gravity Interactive has announced that Maestia will launch on its WarpPortal this summer.
- Plarium Partners To Bring Alien versus Predator to Soldiers, Inc.
- The partnership will lend the themes and experiences from AVP into Plarium’s hit Facebook game, Soldiers, Inc.