Quantum Rush: Now available on Steam
GameArt Studio, the developer of Quantum Rush Online today announced that the future racer, as by 28.07, can now be played on Steam as well! Games on Steam come with some decisive advantages for players, e.g. players can see right after login on Steam which games their friends are playing.
Steam also has a great worldwide community, so you should find many new racing friends!
By the way: Players which already have an existing Quantum Rush Online account can decide if they wish to keep this account as is and create a new one on Steam, or convert their existing account into their Steam account. The Quantum Rush team leaves this decision to the player.
Development of Quantum Rush Online will continue steadily. New content (such as new racing tracks) and new updates with optimizations and improvements are in preparation.
The Quantum Rush team also wishes to express their thanks to the community for their great feedback and support and wishes everybody lots of fun on the racing track.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/304890/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization EDU Set to Bring Game to Classrooms
- Take-Two Interactive and 2k Games have signed on to bring a modified version of Civilization to students!
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...
- Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
- Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any a...