Portal Knights Update 1.1 Adds New Island Event & More
Portal Knights, the cooperative action-RPG developed by Keen Games and published by 505 Games, has released an update on Steam today that brings a new island event and a host of new content to the imaginative 3D sandbox world. The update also includes general fixes and improvements for both single-player and multiplayer modes, and is coming soon for Xbox One and PS4.
This Portal Knights update includes:
- Kolemis Temple Trials Event, which includes three quests:
- Trial of Strength
- Trial of Delving
- Trial of Agility
- Unlock a new Mediterranean themed island for completing the 3 trials
- Visit the new merchant building complex with three NPC Merchants
- Recipes for nine new sets of Armor
- Three new Dog pet variants
- Dungeon variety improvements
- Option to toggle the split screen direction
- And more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Launches Biggest Update Ever: Season 5
- KOG Games launches the largest-yet update for Grand Chase, marking the start of Season 5.
- Legion TD 2 Kickstarter Nears Strong Finish
- The Kickstarter for Legion TD 2 (LTD2), which has raised almost $60,000, ends on March 31st.
- ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
- Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.