Portal Knights Update 1.1 Adds New Island Event & More
Portal Knights, the cooperative action-RPG developed by Keen Games and published by 505 Games, has released an update on Steam today that brings a new island event and a host of new content to the imaginative 3D sandbox world. The update also includes general fixes and improvements for both single-player and multiplayer modes, and is coming soon for Xbox One and PS4.
This Portal Knights update includes:
- Kolemis Temple Trials Event, which includes three quests:
- Trial of Strength
- Trial of Delving
- Trial of Agility
- Unlock a new Mediterranean themed island for completing the 3 trials
- Visit the new merchant building complex with three NPC Merchants
- Recipes for nine new sets of Armor
- Three new Dog pet variants
- Dungeon variety improvements
- Option to toggle the split screen direction
- And more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback’ Expands, Bringing More Features and Content
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, has received ...
- BTS World Begins 100 Day Celebration
- Netmarble has announced the start of a 100 Day Celebration for BTS World, lasting now until October 17.
- Blood Ancestors Preview (Early Alpha)
- Blood Ancestors is a free-to-play 5v5 arena type game, in the ilk of Paladins, Overwatch, etcetera.