Portal Knights Update 1.1 Adds New Island Event & More
Portal Knights, the cooperative action-RPG developed by Keen Games and published by 505 Games, has released an update on Steam today that brings a new island event and a host of new content to the imaginative 3D sandbox world. The update also includes general fixes and improvements for both single-player and multiplayer modes, and is coming soon for Xbox One and PS4.
This Portal Knights update includes:
- Kolemis Temple Trials Event, which includes three quests:
- Trial of Strength
- Trial of Delving
- Trial of Agility
- Unlock a new Mediterranean themed island for completing the 3 trials
- Visit the new merchant building complex with three NPC Merchants
- Recipes for nine new sets of Armor
- Three new Dog pet variants
- Dungeon variety improvements
- Option to toggle the split screen direction
- And more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Warlord Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals the Warlord class for its upcoming strategy RPG, Age of Wonders III.
- Ascent - The Space Game Early Look
- Combat is definitely not everything in Ascent, however. In fact, past the first few hours in the game, you may find yourself partaking in comb...