Portal Knights is an upcoming buy to play fantasy adventure game developed by Keen Games for PC and will be available on Steam Early Access. In Portal Knights players can explore their way across different sandbox islands via portals in an attempt to reunite the realm. Every island that you cross will be randomly generated, featuring different environments, creatures, and resources that you can use on your adventure in any way imaginable! In battle you will need to dodge your foes’ attacks and strike them back, using different kinds of weapons and spells to your advantage.
When creating their character, players will be able to customize them from one of three classic RPG classes: Warrior, Wizard, or Archer. Abilities and gear will be able to be customized and fit the traditional roles that these classes portray.
Portal Knights also allows players to customize their very own homes! Numerous materials and furnishings can be used to show off your decorative style, and you can even put your hard-earned treasures on display.
The fun doesn’t stop at just playing by yourself either! Your friends can fight alongside you in your creative adventures in 4-person cooperative multiplayer. By crafting, creating, and fighting with your friends you will be able to take on the toughest obstacles and reap some fantastic rewards. Forge your hero through exciting adventures and become the ultimate Portal Knight!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Games
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Classic RPG roles.
- +Randomly generated islands.
- +Pleasant visuals.
- -Ingredient/component gathering takes a long time.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU: AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz or Intel i3 2100 @ 3.10 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reveals Intense Late-Game Battles Known as Distortions
- Distortions are hidden lairs of the most dangerous monsters from past invasions, that can only be found with a special device.
- Siegelord Version 2.0 Includes New Features
- After its launch in Dec. 2014, Siegelord quickly became popular among SLG game players and even got nominated for the "2015 most anticipa...
- Razer and Grinding Gear Games Combine Their Might for Path of Exile
- Razer, the worldwide leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Games, ...