PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening day. Or a third theory is that it’s no longer a weekday and now everyone and (quite literally) their mother is now in attendance so moving from booth to booth becomes a human edition of Rush Hour. No matter the case, I decided to take to the streets half way through and explore the city looking for more stories to cover. Not the least of which being a twelve block hike up some brutal hills to reach the Madison Hotel. Apparently ArenaNet only wanted the fit and faithful to witness the anniversary demo of The Sunless!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Announces Beta Weekends
- Red 5 Studios has announced today that they will host a series of Firefall "Beta Weekends."
- Lagoonia Adds New Personalization Options
- Lagoonia has launched a new update offering improved customization for players.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Press Event Preview
- Fans of SWTOR will be delighted to know that Knights of the Fallen Empire is part of Bioware’s much touted return to story telling form.