PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening day. Or a third theory is that it’s no longer a weekday and now everyone and (quite literally) their mother is now in attendance so moving from booth to booth becomes a human edition of Rush Hour. No matter the case, I decided to take to the streets half way through and explore the city looking for more stories to cover. Not the least of which being a twelve block hike up some brutal hills to reach the Madison Hotel. Apparently ArenaNet only wanted the fit and faithful to witness the anniversary demo of The Sunless!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlus Online Launches BattleSpace
- Atlus Online has announced today's commercial launch of BattleSpace, both on Atlus Online and Kongregate.
- Carte Introduces New Arena Updates
- A new update in Carte has introduced an arena for players to test their skills.
- EuroGameZ Publishing European Freestyle2 and FreestyleFootball
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce that they have signed contract with JOYCITY for official European service o...