Hearthstone Announces Their Newest Expansion, ‘The Boomsday Project’
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits scientists, engineers, and lab ra…test subjects of Azeroth, as The Boomsday Project is on the way to Hearthstone. A series of hidden laboratories hold dangerous secrets in the Netherstorm, and Dr. Boom is responsible for them. Players will marvel at the discovery of nine new, incredibly powerful Legendary Spells. There’s also the new Projects, spells with wondrous effects that appear to benefit both players—but appearances can be deceiving! And they’ll tremble before the terrible power of Omega cards, which give incredible rewards when played at 10 mana crystals. There’s also a new innovation in the form of Magnetic attraction. Magnetic is a new keyword that allows players to merge Mech minions, combining their attack, health, and abilities to construct terrifying new mechanized amalgamations.
With so much R&D in the works, Dr. Boom and his staff are about to go into recruitment overdrive. In addition to testing Boom Bot fuses and piloting experimental sky golem prototypes, daring interns will also be responsible for solving puzzles in The Puzzle Lab—the challenging new single-player Hearthstone experience coming with The Boomsday Project. Dr. Boom and his staff are not yet accepting applications, but they will share more details about this exciting opportunity in the weeks ahead. It’s coming to life on August 7th on all platforms, and card packs will be winnable in Arena mode, and players can also, of course, purchase them with in-game gold or real money at the same prices as other card packs. Starting today and up until the expansion is released,
reckless qualified candidates can sign a stack of liability waivers and pre-purchase The Boomsday Project card packs in two different bundle options: the 50-pack bundle includes a free random golden class Legendary and the Mecha-Jaraxxus card back, while the 80-pack Mega Bundle also includes a free golden class Legendary and Mecha-Jaraxxus card back, as well as a new playable Warlock Hero—Mecha-Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord of the scientific community. These one-time-only bundles are available on any platform for $49.99 and $79.99, respectively, and can each be purchased once per account.
Articles You May Enjoy
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...
- Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA's IP Block Appears Lifted
- Word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that's the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban
- New Total War Humble Bundle Offering Massive Exclusives and Huge Savings
- Humble Bundle welcomes SEGA and Creative Assembly this week for a new Humble Total War Bundle loaded with thousands of hours of content.