Path of Exile Begins August Expansion Countdown
Grinding Gear Games has begun an official count down on site to its next major content release for Path of Exile in August.
The countdown begins with today’s 1.1.5d patch, and will continue next week with new teaser screenshots, plus feature, lore, and name reveal. GGG promises a month packed full of previews and updates as they ramp up for the next expansion’s release on August 21, 10am NZ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia reveals Savejela
- Luvinia has begun Zendo Hunting Season, with the arrival of the new area of Savejela.
- Guild Wars 2: Mid-season finale now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2,” the newest update to the ongoing...
- Tactical Intervention - First Impressions
- The game is best known for being developed by Minh Le, aka Gooseman, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike.