Path of Exile Begins August Expansion Countdown
Grinding Gear Games has begun an official count down on site to its next major content release for Path of Exile in August.
The countdown begins with today’s 1.1.5d patch, and will continue next week with new teaser screenshots, plus feature, lore, and name reveal. GGG promises a month packed full of previews and updates as they ramp up for the next expansion’s release on August 21, 10am NZ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- OGPlanet Relaunching Red Stone - Open Beta Begins June 29
- OGPlanet is relaunching Red Stone into Open Beta on June 29. The game is a 2D fantasy MMORPG.
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released - Man the trenches, the battle for Verdun has begun!
- Destiny: Servers Now Set Live Before Launch Date
- Bungie, the creators behind the original Halo FPS series, has just launched their servers for their latest FPS franchise "Destiny", ...