K.O.S. to relaunch in August
K.O.S. Secret Operations has announced that it will completely relaunch on August 1 on a new game portal.
In addition to getting a new game portal, K.O.S. (which will now go under the name K.O.S Secret Operations Amped) will be wiping all game data, with the exception of Blynk credits. The game will also be adding new weapons and enhanced gear on August 10, after the transition.
K.O.S is published by YNK Interactive, which also publishes Rohan Online and Seal Online.
K.O.S. Secret Operations Gameplay Screenshot
K.O.S.-Secret Operations will be amped to be the next best competitive cyber FPS e-sport.
K.O.S Secret Operations Amped will be launching its new weapons and enhanced gear on August 10, 2011, and competition to become the best FPS fragger will begin.
K.O.S Secret Operations will be closing on August 1, 2011 & all data will be cleared. All remaining Blynks will be transferred over once you integrate your existing Dontblynk account to the new portal. A step-by-step guide on how to transfer Blynks will soon be available.
New website and item mall on the new Portal will be announced at a later date. Make sure you check here for the latest upcoming information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: New Era Update brings Rank VI Ground Forces
- At Gamescom last week, Gaijin Entertainment announced the "New Era" Update for their game, War Thunder.
- Dirty Bomb 2015 Beta Impressions
- Around PAX Prime of last year, Dirty Bomb caught my eye, as the next potential member of the e-sports scene.
- PAX South 2016 - Atari Spotlight
- Atari made a bold showing at PAX South 2016, showing off not one, not two, but three titles in the works.