K.O.S. to relaunch in August
K.O.S. Secret Operations has announced that it will completely relaunch on August 1 on a new game portal.
In addition to getting a new game portal, K.O.S. (which will now go under the name K.O.S Secret Operations Amped) will be wiping all game data, with the exception of Blynk credits. The game will also be adding new weapons and enhanced gear on August 10, after the transition.
K.O.S is published by YNK Interactive, which also publishes Rohan Online and Seal Online.
K.O.S. Secret Operations Gameplay Screenshot
K.O.S.-Secret Operations will be amped to be the next best competitive cyber FPS e-sport.
K.O.S Secret Operations Amped will be launching its new weapons and enhanced gear on August 10, 2011, and competition to become the best FPS fragger will begin.
K.O.S Secret Operations will be closing on August 1, 2011 & all data will be cleared. All remaining Blynks will be transferred over once you integrate your existing Dontblynk account to the new portal. A step-by-step guide on how to transfer Blynks will soon be available.
New website and item mall on the new Portal will be announced at a later date. Make sure you check here for the latest upcoming information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
- Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be a...
- Free Island Creator Tool For Worlds Adrift Unveiled
- Unlike traditional mods, the best designs that are submitted will feature in the final game.
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Impressions
- For those unfamiliar with the Battlefront series, the latest Star Wars Battlefront game is an arcade shooter built upon the latest Frostbite 3