K.O.S. to relaunch in August
K.O.S. Secret Operations has announced that it will completely relaunch on August 1 on a new game portal.
In addition to getting a new game portal, K.O.S. (which will now go under the name K.O.S Secret Operations Amped) will be wiping all game data, with the exception of Blynk credits. The game will also be adding new weapons and enhanced gear on August 10, after the transition.
K.O.S is published by YNK Interactive, which also publishes Rohan Online and Seal Online.
K.O.S. Secret Operations Gameplay Screenshot
K.O.S.-Secret Operations will be amped to be the next best competitive cyber FPS e-sport.
K.O.S Secret Operations Amped will be launching its new weapons and enhanced gear on August 10, 2011, and competition to become the best FPS fragger will begin.
K.O.S Secret Operations will be closing on August 1, 2011 & all data will be cleared. All remaining Blynks will be transferred over once you integrate your existing Dontblynk account to the new portal. A step-by-step guide on how to transfer Blynks will soon be available.
New website and item mall on the new Portal will be announced at a later date. Make sure you check here for the latest upcoming information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara - The Blade Remains in Final Push to Full Release
- Skara has launched a Kickstarter campaign, aiming to push the game to new goals as it prepares for a Steam Early Access release.
- Warframe Hits 4M Users; Ships Update 10: Shadows of the Dead
- Warframe is marking 6 months into Open Beta with one of its biggest updates yet.
- Football Management Simulator One For Eleven Released Worldwide
- Free-to-play publisher Actoz Soft announces the global release of its newest mobile title, One For Eleven, a football management game for iOS ...