The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm’s Deep Expansion Launch Date Set
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Helm’s Deep™, the next expansion to the award-winning free-to-play massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) developed by Turbine, will launch on November 18th. Helm’s Deep will continue the Epic Story into the western plains of Rohan, allow players to take an unprecedented role in the legendary battle for Helm’s Deep while advancing to the new level cap of 95. Prepurchase for the expansion begins today.
“Helm’s Deep is the site of the most memorable battle in Middle-earth and we’re excited to announce our launch date and introduce some great new in-game items for anyone who pre-purchases the expansion,” said Kate Paiz, Executive Producer of The Lord of the Rings Online. “We’ve come to a really exciting and momentous point in the story, and we can’t wait to show players how the game will bring this classic clash to life. This technical and gameplay innovation brings massive conflicts to life like never before and is another huge leap forward for MMO players in Middle-earth.”
For more information, check out our Helm’s Deep preview!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
- Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia.
- Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins
- Genesis A.D open beta officially launches. The open beta began Nov 8 at 12:00 PM PST. Ijji is kicking off the open beta with several events.
- Runescape Launches Time-Traveling Murder Mystery 'The Needle Skips'
- "The Needle Skips" is the next in a long tradition of murder mystery quests, that began 17 years ago, and is also the 400th quest po...