OGPlanet Brings WindySoft’s Heva Clonia Online To North America
OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, today announced they have signed an agreement with WindySoft to bring the popular casual 3D adventure MMORPG Heva Clonia Online (HCO) to North America. Closed beta testing of the game is expected to begin by the Fall of this year.
“We’re very excited to be bringing Heva Clonia Online to North American gamers,” said Sangchul Park, CEO of OGPlanet. “With its whimsical style and engaging gameplay, HCO fits well into our portfolio of high-quality multiplayer online experiences.”
WindySoft CEO Chil-hyun Baek commented “OGPlanet knows the North American online gaming market very well and has the perfect demographic for our title. We’re pleased to be working with them to expand the audience for Heva Clonia Online.”
Developed by Play Busters, Heva Clonia Online is a casual, 3D adventure MMORPG where any player can jump in and experience beautiful dream-like, fantasy style graphics and storyline as well as easy-to-use controls. HCO provides players with fun-filled adventure and exciting experiences through various in-game episodes and the ability to create cute and distinctive clones from any of the in-game creatures they may come across throughout their journey. These clones become not only a player’s pet, but their companion as well as they battle powerful monsters and complete challenging quests.
Key features of the game include:
– Dual-Player Co-op Dungeons
– Time-Based Monster Dungeons
– Pet Creation by Cloning In-Game Monsters
– Team Play/Quests
– Guild PVP/Battle/Stages
– Job Evolution
– Human Cannons (transportation method)
– Multiple Unique Towns and Worlds
– Campaign Mode
Articles You May Enjoy
- FC Manager: New World Cup Content Available
- Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football m...
- Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
- Marvel Heroes introduces a new game feature, Team Ups, which lets players pair up with their favorite heroes to assist them.
- New Report Shows Parents Recognize Video Games' Importance for Kids
- The Entertainment Software Association releases its 2014 Essential Facts report, showcasing facts about video games' importance in family...