Tribal Wars Hits iPad
InnoGames just released a new iPad app for the classic strategy game, Tribal Wars. With the new app, players can log into the same account on all iOS devices – browser, iPhone and iPad, making Tribal Wars InnoGames’ first truly cross platform game.
Several game features have been optimized from the recent iPhone app – including the report and mail screen. In addition, the number of buttons on the main screen has been raised in order to ensure faster navigation. New to the Tribal Wars iOS apps is pre-registration for worlds that haven’t started yet. This allows players to get an early jump on plans for domination, and create a tribe with friends at the start of a new world.
The tablet app is compatible with both iPad and iPad Mini. The first iOS version of the game was launched at the end of 2011, placing in many iTunes Top 10 lists. The current version can be found at: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/die-stamme/id435365767?mt=8
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deckbound Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Deckbound's cards are all completely unique, created by a unique genesis system that leverages Bitcoin technology.
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...
- Pockie Pirates Adds One Piece Inspired Update
- NGame has launched a brand new update to Pockie Pirates today, adding a lot of One Piece influence to the game.