Kabam and WBIE Launch The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-Earth
Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players together with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, today released The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth, an all-new role playing and character collection game featuring beloved characters from The Lord of the Rings. The game is now available for free download for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices on the App Store and for Android devices from Google Play.
“The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth will thrill the millions of fans who are eager to once again live the action and adventure of their favorite franchise,” said Mike Li, co-founder and general manager of Kabam’s Beijing Studio. “Our team at Kabam prides itself in designing mobile games that capture the essence of popular entertainment properties and creating an exciting game for players everywhere.”
The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth is a role playing and character collection game where players follow Gandalf’s guidance and choose to play as a Dwarf, Elf, Human or Hobbit. On their quest, players will annihilate forces of evil throughout The Lord of the Rings universe and recruit iconic characters such as Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas, Frodo and others to strategically build their fellowships. Each hero possesses unique abilities, allowing each fellowship combination to unleash powerful skills. Players can combat the wicked Sauron’s evil forces in team-based battles, launch their fellowships into the player vs. player arena or face other fellowships around the world. Game features include:
- Summon legendary heroes from The Lord of the Rings universe
- Recruit more than 100 characters with special abilities in the quest to vanquish evil.
- Amass the most powerful fellowship in Middle-earth by enhancing and evolving your favorite characters.
- Experience the world of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Explore the visually stunning 3D world of Eriador and other regions such as Rohan, Gondor and Mordor coming in later expansion packs.
- Control up to three teams of different heroes and wage epic battles against the forces of evil.
The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth is available in 100 countries on the App Store and Google Play. For more information on The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth and Kabam, visit www.kabam.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Offworld Trading Company Release Date Announced
- Stardock and Mohawk Games have announced April 28, 2016 as the release date for Offworld Trading Company, the economic strategy game.
- Gigantic's New Corruption Update Launches With a New Hero
- The "Corruption" update to Gigantic is here today, and the biggest news in it is the newest hero, Oru!