Second Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Adventure Releases First Wing
The first wing of Blackrock Mountain™, the fiery new Adventure for Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, has opened! Blackrock Mountain pits players against a host of iconic hot-tempered foes across five challenging, magma-packed wings. Players who can handle the heat will be rewarded with a host of new cards to add to their collection.
In Blackrock Mountain, Hearthstone players find themselves amid a war between powerful forces battling for control of the legendary mountain. Deep within the mountain’s core, duelists go toe-to-toe against fierce minions, including Dark Iron dwarves, fire elementals, and dragons, while facing off against legendary menaces from the Warcraft® universe, such as Ragnaros the Firelord. Card-slingers who extinguish these villains will reap a mighty reward—31 scorching new cards inspired by the mountain and its denizens, bringing a wealth of new tactical options to the ever-evolving Hearthstone metagame.
“Adventure Mode challenges players to think outside of the box and come up with creative new strategies,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “After the new bosses and unique mechanics in Blackrock Mountain put their skills to the test, we can’t wait to see how players use all the new cards in their decks.”
The first wing of Blackrock Mountain—Blackrock Depths—opens today, with one additional wing opening each of the following weeks throughout April. Each of the Adventure’s five wings is available for purchase separately for 700 in-game gold per wing or for $6.99 per wing on PC, Windows and Android™ tablets, and iPad®. For those brave enough to take on the Mountain in its entirety, a complete Blackrock Mountain bundle package is also available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge North American Closed Beta Preview
- After playing the Russian beta, and now the English beta, I can safely say that SkyForge has a ton of potential for the future.
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals Massive Update
- A massive update is on the way to Rangers of Oblivion in the next couple of weeks, and we have what you can expect.
- RAID: Shadow Legends Review
- Unfortunately, RAID: Shadow Legends doesn’t have quite so much going for it. It does have enough to put it just slightly above the curve.