4Game Announces Lineage 2 Essence
If you’re feeling nostalgic for the old Lineage 2, 4Game has an announcement for you: the launch of Lineage 2 Essence. Lineage 2 Essence is focused on PvP and raiding with reduced grinding.
Developers focused on these features:
- Accelerated leveling and auto-hunting function;
- Independence from other players;
- No need to have multiple accounts for the comfortable play;
- 90 levels, 6 races & 34 classes;
- Massive sieges for the whole server;
- Daily Olympiad and Weekly Hero Status;
- Raid Bosses in an open world are designed for a party or clan as well as for solo players;
- Levels of some Raid Bosses have been increased.
Interested? Find the game here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon announces publishing rights for Shadow Company
- Nexon America has announced plans today to publish a new first-person shooter, Shadow Company: The Mercenary War.
- KurtzPel Launches Global Closed Beta on Steam
- KOG Games' latest MMORPG begins a limited-time Closed Beta today, and it will run until February 24th.
- TuG: New updates and features available
- After a successful Kickstarter campaign, and recently opening the doors to its massive open-world for adventurers to get a head-start with Ste...