OGPlanet Brings WindySoft’s Heva Clonia Online To North America
OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, today announced they have signed an agreement with WindySoft to bring the popular casual 3D adventure MMORPG Heva Clonia Online (HCO) to North America. Closed beta testing of the game is expected to begin by the Fall of this year.
“We’re very excited to be bringing Heva Clonia Online to North American gamers,” said Sangchul Park, CEO of OGPlanet. “With its whimsical style and engaging gameplay, HCO fits well into our portfolio of high-quality multiplayer online experiences.”
WindySoft CEO Chil-hyun Baek commented “OGPlanet knows the North American online gaming market very well and has the perfect demographic for our title. We’re pleased to be working with them to expand the audience for Heva Clonia Online.”
Developed by Play Busters, Heva Clonia Online is a casual, 3D adventure MMORPG where any player can jump in and experience beautiful dream-like, fantasy style graphics and storyline as well as easy-to-use controls. HCO provides players with fun-filled adventure and exciting experiences through various in-game episodes and the ability to create cute and distinctive clones from any of the in-game creatures they may come across throughout their journey. These clones become not only a player’s pet, but their companion as well as they battle powerful monsters and complete challenging quests.
Key features of the game include:
– Dual-Player Co-op Dungeons
– Time-Based Monster Dungeons
– Pet Creation by Cloning In-Game Monsters
– Team Play/Quests
– Guild PVP/Battle/Stages
– Job Evolution
– Human Cannons (transportation method)
– Multiple Unique Towns and Worlds
– Campaign Mode
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz Epic 9.4 Confirmed for European & American Regions
- Epic 9.4 will provide players with plenty of new challenges to test their power and speed.
- Free Island Creator Tool For Worlds Adrift Unveiled
- Unlike traditional mods, the best designs that are submitted will feature in the final game.