Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on July 1st.
As a celebration of Friday the 13th, the Deadbreed team decided to add Corpus (Hero) to all Early Access packages. “We should have released the teaser trailer earlier, however I ended up at the emergency room with my son that evening and we couldn’t get this out until now.” Stefan Ljungqvist, Creative Director at Deadbreed commented. “I am not superstitious, and there’s absolutely no evidence that Friday the 13th is unlucky, or that the full moon changes human behavior, but after that day I might need to reconsider.”
It was a really special Friday the 13th as it was also Full Moon. It’s pretty rare for these two events to fall on the same day. The last time it happened was in October of 2000 and the next time will be in August 2049.”
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/277950/?snr=1_4_4__105_1
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kill3rCombo Acquired by KOG
- Kill3rCombo has announced that they have been purchased by Korean game developer KOG, the creators of Elsword, Grand Chase, and Fighters Club....
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.
- TOME: Immortal Arena Takes Part in Raptr Extra Life Weekend Livestream
- The TOME: Immortal Arena development team will livestream KIXEYE’s upcoming brawler MOBA this weekend for a good cause.