Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on July 1st.
As a celebration of Friday the 13th, the Deadbreed team decided to add Corpus (Hero) to all Early Access packages. “We should have released the teaser trailer earlier, however I ended up at the emergency room with my son that evening and we couldn’t get this out until now.” Stefan Ljungqvist, Creative Director at Deadbreed commented. “I am not superstitious, and there’s absolutely no evidence that Friday the 13th is unlucky, or that the full moon changes human behavior, but after that day I might need to reconsider.”
It was a really special Friday the 13th as it was also Full Moon. It’s pretty rare for these two events to fall on the same day. The last time it happened was in October of 2000 and the next time will be in August 2049.”
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/277950/?snr=1_4_4__105_1
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint Announces Merc Elite
- Bigpoint adds firepower to catalogue with the launch of brand new MOBA game Merc Elite
- Era of Arcania Enters Closed Beta on Google Play
- 37Games' latest mobile title, Era of Arcania is now officially in Closed Beta on Google Play/Android Devices!
- Ragnarok 2 Coming Soon to WarpPortal
- This year, Ragnarok Online's sequel is coming to WarpPortal!