Closed Beta for Prime World Announced
Nival has announced beta registrations for their role-playing strategy game Prime World, named Best Strategy Game of E3 2011 by IGN.com and Game of the Year for 2012 by three major Russian publications, including Igromania.
To get early access to Prime World, please visit http://playpw.com/en and click “Join the beta” in the upper left.
Prime World merges MOBA battles, persistent RPG hero development and castle building. You can equip and train your hero between battles using collectible and upgradable talents, build a thriving economy in your city, and play together with your friends. You can even start your own clan and fight other clans!
Prime World steps beyond the classic three lane map of modern MOBAs – there are currently six game modes, with more to come: from fast and fierce 3v3 Outpost to dark and moody 4v4 Dragonwald.
Prime World is more than a game in its country of origin. In Russia, several books based on Prime World have been published, some from best-selling authors Vadim Panov and Alexander Zorich. Over three million gamers have enjoyed Prime World’s battles in Russia since April 2012 and it continues to grow.
To learn more about Prime World and register for early access, visit http://playpw.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.
- Year 0 Review
- Year 0 pits you and fellow survivors of a world ending nuclear war in a battle for survival to rebuild the surface world.
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Launches on Aug. 11
- Strongholds introduces the largest playable map for Neverwinter and it’s all about players banding together to take back a stronghold.