Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will have the opportunity to sink their teeth into some exclusive items for both Humans and Vampires, available to unlock and purchase during the event only. Mysterious and Exotic items obtained during Devil’s Night will have a ghostly effect applied, increasing the dark and spooky setting. Extra player banners will also be released, allowing players to customise their profiles further.
Square Enix and Psyonix are also proud to unveil the details of our upcoming new vampire class, the Summoner. Hailing from the cursed, perpetually rotting Melchahim Clan, the Summoner harnesses the dark power of necromancy to bring forth souls of the undead from the Underworld, forging them with lesser souls into a new breed of hunter: twisted and ravenous creatures named Ghouls. The Summoner, our first female Vampire, will be joining the game after the release of our Open Beta this Winter.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/jointhewar/now
Articles You May Enjoy
- BOID is out now on Steam
- BOID, the new online strategy game from award-winning Contre Jour developer Mokus Games, is now available on Steam for $2.99.
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...
- Devilian First Closed Beta Runs October 22-26
- Trion Worlds today published a producer’s letter announcing the first closed beta period for Devilian.