Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will have the opportunity to sink their teeth into some exclusive items for both Humans and Vampires, available to unlock and purchase during the event only. Mysterious and Exotic items obtained during Devil’s Night will have a ghostly effect applied, increasing the dark and spooky setting. Extra player banners will also be released, allowing players to customise their profiles further.
Square Enix and Psyonix are also proud to unveil the details of our upcoming new vampire class, the Summoner. Hailing from the cursed, perpetually rotting Melchahim Clan, the Summoner harnesses the dark power of necromancy to bring forth souls of the undead from the Underworld, forging them with lesser souls into a new breed of hunter: twisted and ravenous creatures named Ghouls. The Summoner, our first female Vampire, will be joining the game after the release of our Open Beta this Winter.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/jointhewar/now
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Update 1.3: War in the Amazon Available Today
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.3: War in the Amazon for the MMO shooter, Firefall. This update introduces the game’s first...
- Luvinia Online Opens Doors To Yutaka's Tomb
- The Yutaka's Tomb expansion has arrived in Luvinia Online.
- Divinity: Original Sin II Campaign Ends with Over $2 Million
- Larian Studios has been been humbled and awed by the enthusiasm of its backers who have funded Divinity: Original Sin II.