One Tower Now in Early Access
SkyReacher has announced today that its “micro-MOBA” title, One Tower, is now available through Steam Early Access.
One Tower is a new head-to-head battle arena game that blends RTS and RPG elements into what it calls a “micro-MOBA” experience. The release of the game on Steam’s Early Access will let players get immediate, free access to the game and help the developers shape the game with input.
Jacob Robinson, Chief Creative Officer and CEO of SkyReacher, stated:
The debut of One Tower on Steam caps off an exciting year for the small, indie development team here at SkyReacher. One Tower is our first original game and I am extremely proud of the work we’ve accomplished in 2016. We launched a successful Kickstarter in March, received Steam Greenlit approval in April, entered Closed Beta in July and now released in Early Access.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With RPG Series Persona in Collaboration
- From July 16 until July 29, powerful allies from the Persona universe are coming to Puzzle & Dragons.
- Runescape Launches Time-Traveling Murder Mystery 'The Needle Skips'
- "The Needle Skips" is the next in a long tradition of murder mystery quests, that began 17 years ago, and is also the 400th quest po...
- Wild Terra 2017 State of the Alpha Preview
- Crafting is the most important feature in this game. That's right, not the open PVP.