One Tower Now in Early Access
SkyReacher has announced today that its “micro-MOBA” title, One Tower, is now available through Steam Early Access.
One Tower is a new head-to-head battle arena game that blends RTS and RPG elements into what it calls a “micro-MOBA” experience. The release of the game on Steam’s Early Access will let players get immediate, free access to the game and help the developers shape the game with input.
Jacob Robinson, Chief Creative Officer and CEO of SkyReacher, stated:
The debut of One Tower on Steam caps off an exciting year for the small, indie development team here at SkyReacher. One Tower is our first original game and I am extremely proud of the work we’ve accomplished in 2016. We launched a successful Kickstarter in March, received Steam Greenlit approval in April, entered Closed Beta in July and now released in Early Access.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts launches Requiem Update
- Today, a new update arrives in Rusty Hearts, along with a new playable avatar.
- Shining Empire: Coming to Xbox 360 / Xbox One
- After a roller coaster start to 2014, Shining Empire is back on track and now headed to Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Dragon’s Prophet (EU) - Auratia's Got Talent
- Auratia’s Got Talent – from creative minds and expert dancers to fearless dragon riders! With the current patch, Dragon’s Prophet opens ...