One Tower Now in Early Access
SkyReacher has announced today that its “micro-MOBA” title, One Tower, is now available through Steam Early Access.
One Tower is a new head-to-head battle arena game that blends RTS and RPG elements into what it calls a “micro-MOBA” experience. The release of the game on Steam’s Early Access will let players get immediate, free access to the game and help the developers shape the game with input.
Jacob Robinson, Chief Creative Officer and CEO of SkyReacher, stated:
The debut of One Tower on Steam caps off an exciting year for the small, indie development team here at SkyReacher. One Tower is our first original game and I am extremely proud of the work we’ve accomplished in 2016. We launched a successful Kickstarter in March, received Steam Greenlit approval in April, entered Closed Beta in July and now released in Early Access.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Launches Closed Beta Testing
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Warplanes has launched into Closed Beta, inviting players to experience the increased amount of cont...
- Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Launch Review
- Essentially you are a treasure hunter, out seeking your fame and fortune as everything on the planet tries to kill you.
- BOID Introduces League and Ratings System
- BOID releases Update 3 and adds ranked play.