Dungeon of the Endless: Original Soundtrack
To mark the upcoming arrival of Dungeon of the Endless, a co-op dungeon crawler/defense title on Monday, 27 October, French independent developer Amplitude Studios have today released the official soundtrack of their hybrid roguelike tower defense game for free on BandCamp.
The original soundtrack consists of 17 moody tracks created by FlybyNo, the same musical minds behind the soundtracks for the studio’s other two titles in the Endless franchise, Endless Space and Endless Legend.
For more info, visit http://g2g.amplitude-studios.com/Games/Dungeon-of-the-Endless
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Server Mergers Announced
- Earlier this week NCSoft announced some server mergers for their pay to play MMORPG Lineage 2. All five current US servers will be merged into...
- Fantasy Mobile Game, Era of Celestials is Open for Pre-Registration
- One of the most popular mobile games in China, Era of Celestials is going to be heading to iOS and Android in July.
- League of Legends: URF Mode Review
- URF Mode is probably the most detailed and intense mode offered up by the Riot developers.