Dungeon of the Endless: Original Soundtrack
To mark the upcoming arrival of Dungeon of the Endless, a co-op dungeon crawler/defense title on Monday, 27 October, French independent developer Amplitude Studios have today released the official soundtrack of their hybrid roguelike tower defense game for free on BandCamp.
The original soundtrack consists of 17 moody tracks created by FlybyNo, the same musical minds behind the soundtracks for the studio’s other two titles in the Endless franchise, Endless Space and Endless Legend.
For more info, visit http://g2g.amplitude-studios.com/Games/Dungeon-of-the-Endless
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal: Now Greenlit on Steam
- Fairytale Distillery received word from Valve that their PvP-focussed Sandbox MMORPG, ‘Das Tal’, has received the support it needed from t...
- Hunter's Arena: Legends Begins Alpha Testing Signups
- Mantisco announced today that their upcoming first-of-its-kind multiplayer, Hunter's Arena: Legends has begun Alpha Signups.
- Gloria Victis Moves to Full Alpha
- Gloria Victis has closed pre-alpha and transitioned to full alpha, complete with a server wipe to give everyone a fresh start.