Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will have the opportunity to sink their teeth into some exclusive items for both Humans and Vampires, available to unlock and purchase during the event only. Mysterious and Exotic items obtained during Devil’s Night will have a ghostly effect applied, increasing the dark and spooky setting. Extra player banners will also be released, allowing players to customise their profiles further.
Square Enix and Psyonix are also proud to unveil the details of our upcoming new vampire class, the Summoner. Hailing from the cursed, perpetually rotting Melchahim Clan, the Summoner harnesses the dark power of necromancy to bring forth souls of the undead from the Underworld, forging them with lesser souls into a new breed of hunter: twisted and ravenous creatures named Ghouls. The Summoner, our first female Vampire, will be joining the game after the release of our Open Beta this Winter.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/jointhewar/now
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark July 30 Livestreams
- Sony Online Entertainment will be streaming this afternoon, starting at 4pm Pacific, for its upcoming sandbox MMO, Landmark.
- Bigpoint Presents Myrdosch for Drakensang Online
- The highly-anticipated Myrdosch expansion to the beloved online RPG provides the dedicated legions of Drakensang enthusiasts with yet another ...
- World of the Living Dead Invites Players to Stress Test In February
- Ballardia has temporarily lifted beta restrictions for World of the Living Dead: Resurrection.