Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will have the opportunity to sink their teeth into some exclusive items for both Humans and Vampires, available to unlock and purchase during the event only. Mysterious and Exotic items obtained during Devil’s Night will have a ghostly effect applied, increasing the dark and spooky setting. Extra player banners will also be released, allowing players to customise their profiles further.
Square Enix and Psyonix are also proud to unveil the details of our upcoming new vampire class, the Summoner. Hailing from the cursed, perpetually rotting Melchahim Clan, the Summoner harnesses the dark power of necromancy to bring forth souls of the undead from the Underworld, forging them with lesser souls into a new breed of hunter: twisted and ravenous creatures named Ghouls. The Summoner, our first female Vampire, will be joining the game after the release of our Open Beta this Winter.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/jointhewar/now
Articles You May Enjoy
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.
- SMITE Apollo's Racer Rumble Patch Livestream Recap
- Today was another SMITE patch note reveal stream - and this one's an exciting one as Patch 4.6 includes Apollo's Racer Rumble, a new...
- Chrono Tales Version 2.0 Update
- Breaking News! Chrono Tales Version 2.0 launches!