Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will have the opportunity to sink their teeth into some exclusive items for both Humans and Vampires, available to unlock and purchase during the event only. Mysterious and Exotic items obtained during Devil’s Night will have a ghostly effect applied, increasing the dark and spooky setting. Extra player banners will also be released, allowing players to customise their profiles further.
Square Enix and Psyonix are also proud to unveil the details of our upcoming new vampire class, the Summoner. Hailing from the cursed, perpetually rotting Melchahim Clan, the Summoner harnesses the dark power of necromancy to bring forth souls of the undead from the Underworld, forging them with lesser souls into a new breed of hunter: twisted and ravenous creatures named Ghouls. The Summoner, our first female Vampire, will be joining the game after the release of our Open Beta this Winter.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/jointhewar/now
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Update 3.6 Press Event Walkthrough
- Patch 3.6 is also going to be reintroducing the Carnival of the Ascended, which is an in-game fair that celebrates the players (the ascended).
- Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City Guided Tour
- This past week I had the pleasure of wandering through the Clockwork City of ESO with Rich Lambert and Greg Roth from Zenimax!
- Closed Beta for Black Gold Online Begins May 15
- Snail Games has announced that Closed Beta for the upcoming Black Gold Online will begin on Thursday, May 15.