Marvel Battle Lines Hits Mobile Devices This Month
Nexon and Marvel’s strategic card game, Marvel Battle Lines has an official release date: October 24th, 2018. Interested players can also be among the first to try the title at New York Comic Con from October 4th through 7th. Collectible MARVEL Battle Lines New York Comic Con pins will be available (while supplies last) exclusively for fans who complete the demo of the game at the event. Players can come back each day during the convention to hone their skills and to collect a new exclusive pin. Marvel Battle Lines offers a unique approach to card battling with their 3×4 gameboard that players compete on, whether they choose the single player missions or PVP battles.
Players will collect and build the ultimate deck of Super Heroes and Super Villains from fan-favorite Marvel characters including Iron Man, Black Panther, and Squirrel Girl, mastering their strategies and combinations to take on greater challenges. A variety of modes including a single player campaign with an original story crafted by Marvel writer Alex Irvine and the real-time turn-based competitive PvP arena will be available on day one for players. Pre-registration starts today at the link below, and those who do receive an exclusive Doctor Strange Super Hero card and 5,000 in-game gold.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Onmyoji Review
- I was expecting a beautiful game from NetEase Games’ Onmyoji, a game that uses Japan’s Heian period as its visual theme.
- C9 Releases Bardiel and Second Raid for The Extreme Dungeon
- New raid boss and epic encounters hit Continent of the Ninth Seal today.
- Rampage Knights - cooperative beat 'em up crawling game
- Independent team Rake In Grass is proud to present our upcoming cooperative beat 'em up crawling game: Rampage Knights