New Beta Developer Videolog for Heroes & Generals
Reto-moto has released a new developer videolog for its upcoming title, Heroes & Generals.
The videolog showcases the Bradley update coming to the game’s current beta. Highlighted in the video are new weapon tweaks and balances, a showcase of the new layout of the ‘Town’ map, new player character choices and equipment and a walkthrough of the game’s weapon modification system.
To find out more about Heroes & Generals, check out our First Look video.
Heroes & Generals Beta Videolog 2: Bradley
New ‘Bradley’ Developer Videolog from Heroes & Generals
Heroes & Generals – Beta Videolog 2: Bradley showing weapon tweaks, new ‘Town’ Map layout and a walkthrough of Weapon Modifications.
This videolog shows some of the features of the new ‘Bradley’ update for Reto-Moto’s upcoming Massive Online Strategic Shooter: Heroes & Generals. The game is currently in Beta-stage, so bear in mind that the graphics and sound shown here is still not final.
The features highlighted in this Videolog are:
- Weapon tweaks
- Walkthrough of Weapon Modifications
- New ‘Town’ Map Layout
- Support the development: Buy Warbonds!
We encourage all gamers to sign up for a Beta-key at www.heroesandgenerals.com and help us make the game YOU want to play!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN to Launch Global Service for SEVENCORE on November 4
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE will be available on its global ...
- Atlantica Online Introduces Massive Empires of Gold Update
- Atlantica Online, Nexon's tactical MMORPG, introduces a Mayan themed update with new mercs, new heroes, and an El Dorado themed dungeon e...
- Google’s Ingress Turns 2 Years Old
- Ingress, the real-world adventure game from Google’s Niantic Labs, celebrated its second birthday on November 15.