New Beta Developer Videolog for Heroes & Generals
Reto-moto has released a new developer videolog for its upcoming title, Heroes & Generals.
The videolog showcases the Bradley update coming to the game’s current beta. Highlighted in the video are new weapon tweaks and balances, a showcase of the new layout of the ‘Town’ map, new player character choices and equipment and a walkthrough of the game’s weapon modification system.
To find out more about Heroes & Generals, check out our First Look video.
Heroes & Generals Beta Videolog 2: Bradley
New ‘Bradley’ Developer Videolog from Heroes & Generals
Heroes & Generals – Beta Videolog 2: Bradley showing weapon tweaks, new ‘Town’ Map layout and a walkthrough of Weapon Modifications.
This videolog shows some of the features of the new ‘Bradley’ update for Reto-Moto’s upcoming Massive Online Strategic Shooter: Heroes & Generals. The game is currently in Beta-stage, so bear in mind that the graphics and sound shown here is still not final.
The features highlighted in this Videolog are:
- Weapon tweaks
- Walkthrough of Weapon Modifications
- New ‘Town’ Map Layout
- Support the development: Buy Warbonds!
We encourage all gamers to sign up for a Beta-key at www.heroesandgenerals.com and help us make the game YOU want to play!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.
- HiRez Roundup #4
- I realized that Super Regionals is next week, there's new stuff in HOTG, and there are always things that make me go "Huh" in ...