Neverwinter Sea of Moving Ice Update Landing November 8
Neverwinter has announced that the next story update for Storm King’s Thunder – titled Sea of Moving Ice – will launch on November 8 on PC.
The Sea of Moving Ice update sends players to battle the defenses of the Jarl Storvald, and prevent him from discovering the secrets of the Ring of Winter. Players will be able to hop in a ship and sail through the sea, collect support for their battle, go treasure hunting, uncover lost artifacts to build new weapons, and experience an all new fishing system.
More information is available in this Neverwinter blog post, though be warned of spoilers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nerd Kingdom and Yogscast Combine Powers for TUG
- Nerd Kingdom announced today that leading YouTube gaming broadcasting group, The Yogscast, will be an official partner for its game, TUG.
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains and Beyond - GDC SF 2016 Preview
- At our private off site location NCSoft showcased the first localized look at Blade & Soul's Silverfrost Mountains update
- Brick-Force Enters the Space Age
- The new season of Brick-Force is coming this month, and Infernum has provided new details about the upcoming changes to the game.