Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride Trailer
The Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride update adds new game features and many improvements to the game.
- New balancing for King’s PvP and the weekly cross-server King’s League tournament
- New large-scale 25v25 battlefield: Blood War
- New Mount System with 6 visually stunning mounts to choose from
- Military Rank System – adding a progression system tied to Blood War
- Two new playable heroes: Pan Zel and Ryoko
- Player and individual hero level caps have been raised to 80
- Bug fixes and optimizations to current user interface
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Coming to Xbox One
- NeocoreGames announced today that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II will be available on Xbox One on July 1.
- FFXIV: Heavensward - Benchmark Program Now Available
- FFXIV: Heavensward - Benchmark Program Now Available - Put your PC to the test
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Available Now
- In the newest expansion, players join their guild to claim an abandoned keep from the wild and build it back into its former glory.