Monsters and Monocles Announces Steam Early Access Date
Monsters and Monocles has announced that it will launch on Steam’s Early Access on August 16. The launch will include a 10% discount.
Monsters and Monocles is described as a Victorian steampunk twin-stick shooter with a focus on teamwork and heavy weapons. Players are part of a team of paranormal investigators which must find the source of a great evil and return it to the void.
The game features solo gameplay along with four player local and online co-op modes, procedurally generated areas, unique weaponry, customizable abilities, and huge bosses. Find out more on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FC Manager: Celebrating the World Cup with New Content
- Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football m...
- League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
- In a developer post today, Riot Games confirms that its long-awaited dragon champion, Ao Shin, will be coming to League of Legends - sort of.
- Nexon America to Publish First Person Shooter Extraction
- Nexon America, the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., LTD., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced ...