Monsters and Monocles Announces Steam Early Access Date
Monsters and Monocles has announced that it will launch on Steam’s Early Access on August 16. The launch will include a 10% discount.
Monsters and Monocles is described as a Victorian steampunk twin-stick shooter with a focus on teamwork and heavy weapons. Players are part of a team of paranormal investigators which must find the source of a great evil and return it to the void.
The game features solo gameplay along with four player local and online co-op modes, procedurally generated areas, unique weaponry, customizable abilities, and huge bosses. Find out more on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lunar New Year celebrations arrive in Dragon Saga
- Dragon Saga is beginning its Lunar New Year festivities, which will run as late as February 14.
- MU Origin Pre-Registration Now Available
- MU Origin will be officially launched in App Store and Google play on June 8, 2016 (UTC).
- Forced Beta Review
- Forced is a new upcoming co-op game that can be played alone or together with 3 other friends. This tactical arcade action game offers somethi...