Monsters and Monocles Announces Steam Early Access Date
Monsters and Monocles has announced that it will launch on Steam’s Early Access on August 16. The launch will include a 10% discount.
Monsters and Monocles is described as a Victorian steampunk twin-stick shooter with a focus on teamwork and heavy weapons. Players are part of a team of paranormal investigators which must find the source of a great evil and return it to the void.
The game features solo gameplay along with four player local and online co-op modes, procedurally generated areas, unique weaponry, customizable abilities, and huge bosses. Find out more on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stoic Announces Fan Art Contest for The Banner Saga
- indie game development company Stoic, and publisher Versus Evil, today announced an art contest for fans based on their experience in the game...
- Pangya celebrates third anniversary
- Pangya United is celebrating its third anniversary through April with several events for players to earn prizes and awards.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (10/3): Vindictus & Smite
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!