Monsters and Monocles Announces Steam Early Access Date
Monsters and Monocles has announced that it will launch on Steam’s Early Access on August 16. The launch will include a 10% discount.
Monsters and Monocles is described as a Victorian steampunk twin-stick shooter with a focus on teamwork and heavy weapons. Players are part of a team of paranormal investigators which must find the source of a great evil and return it to the void.
The game features solo gameplay along with four player local and online co-op modes, procedurally generated areas, unique weaponry, customizable abilities, and huge bosses. Find out more on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2: Reborn Beta Impressions
- Dota 2 Reborn is still not ready for the main client but all players can play the beta.
- The Aurora World Begins Open Beta
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched the open beta testing phase for its new...
- Activision and Bungie Bring Amazon Alexa Skill to Destiny 2's Ghost
- The Ghost Skill, voiced by Nolan North, is coming to Amazon's Alexa in a free option to all Alexa owners.