Monsters and Monocles Announces Steam Early Access Date
Monsters and Monocles has announced that it will launch on Steam’s Early Access on August 16. The launch will include a 10% discount.
Monsters and Monocles is described as a Victorian steampunk twin-stick shooter with a focus on teamwork and heavy weapons. Players are part of a team of paranormal investigators which must find the source of a great evil and return it to the void.
The game features solo gameplay along with four player local and online co-op modes, procedurally generated areas, unique weaponry, customizable abilities, and huge bosses. Find out more on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DCUO Halls of Power II DLC Press Overview
- Daybreak offered up a peek at the content that is now available to members of the DCUO game. I’m talking of course about Halls of Power II
- Hero Zero Announces 7th Anniversary
- Developed by Playata and published by Munich-based GamesGroup, Hero Zero is proud to announce their 7th anniversary.
- PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
- PlanetSide2 announces the release of its Amerish revamp, adding dozens of optimizations and improvements to the region.