Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will open on Tuesday, December 9. BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE offers a fresh take on tank strategy gaming, blending tanks from all eras to dispense a thrilling action experience.
Players who previously participated in the first beta testing will receive exclusive rewards, including 500 thousand gold coins and a special M4 Sherman tank with custom skin. New tanks will also be regularly released over the course of the beta.
For more information on BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, and to sign up for access to the second beta, please visit: http://www.battlelinega
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Funds on Kickstarter, Unlocking Multiple Stretch Goals
- Taitale Games' Kickstarter for the epic science fiction MMORTS, Novus AEterno, comes to a close today having raised a whopping 360% of th...
- PWI: Elysium Expansion Announced
- PWI Elysium will introduce a fully customizable homestead-building system, a max level 10-player instance, and weekly cross-server PvP.
- Moonrise Early Impressions (Steam Early Access)
- Moonrise is available on Steam in its early access phases. There are plans to release the game for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.