Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will open on Tuesday, December 9. BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE offers a fresh take on tank strategy gaming, blending tanks from all eras to dispense a thrilling action experience.
Players who previously participated in the first beta testing will receive exclusive rewards, including 500 thousand gold coins and a special M4 Sherman tank with custom skin. New tanks will also be regularly released over the course of the beta.
For more information on BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, and to sign up for access to the second beta, please visit: http://www.battlelinega
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Best Monetization Practices in MMOs
- One of the questions I’m asked the most is “What are my favorite MMOs”, whether it’s in a free-to-play or buy-to-play model.
- Taichi Panda Early Registration Event Begins
- Taichi Panda is preparing for its launch with a special Early Bird Registration event.
- Kung-Fu Legend Bruce Lee Joins Heroes Evolved
- Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Well he's officially on his way to MOBA Heroes Evolved!