Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sensation racing video game, World of Speed.
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution is a limited special edition and best known for its unusually tall rear wing, which was necessary to avoid hindered rearward vision, allowing drivers to have clearer visibility whilst competing at high speeds. Originally an executive car, the sports edition provides comfort as well as great handling.
Pagani Huayra is a beautifully sleek dynamic car, yet unleashing violence and a force that the unique and lightweight Mercedes-AMG engine creates. The twin turbo with 730 HP and 100 Nm of torque ensures the Pagani Huayra competes at the pinnacle of racing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Sander Content Preview
- First off you might be wondering why you would ever leave the wonderful City of Hamel after spending so much time and effort restoring Chungâ€...
- Next Clash of Lords 2 Update Bringing New Epic Hero and More
- A brand new Epic Hero, the new Salvage system and the introduction of Hi & Low Resolution graphics plus loads more coming.
- Albion Online: Developers give details on farming system
- Becoming a hero in Albion Online can really take it out of you. Alongside monsters and wild beasts, which pose a constant threat in the wilder...